The exporters of cocoa beans are from different parts of the world, especially Cameroon, India and Nigeria. Different Agro companies and Agencies in Africa are among the largest Cocoa beans suppliers from India. In Nigeria, among the different exporters this product, only a few are known to export a large amount of this agro product which includes Gum Arabic Farms and commodity LTD and others.
WHAT IS RAW COCOA BEANS?
Raw Cocoa beans also known as cacao beans, are the dried and fermented seeds of the cacao plant, they are one of the richest sources of antioxidants in the world. The raw organic cacao beans offer an extraordinary richness in nutrition and flavour. These beans have a rich dark chocolate flavour in its simplest, and in an unprocessed form with no additives.
USES OF COCOA BEANS
These untreated seeds referred to as cacao beans can be considered a superfood offering a wealth of antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals. It unprocessed form can be processed to have produce the following:
- Organic Butter
- animal feed
- Production of soft drinks and alcohol
- Potash from cocoa pod husk for soap manufacturing
- Jam and marmalade
RAW COCOA BEANS BENEFITS
Cocoa beans is known to have several health benefits, among them are:
- The flavanols found in raw cacao have been shown to lower blood pressure, improve blood flow to the brain and fight cell damage.
- Cacao beans are an excellent source of iron, magnesium and even calcium. One cup of these organic cacao beans provides 429 milligrams of magnesium, which is 107 percent of the recommended daily value (RDV).
- The fiber found in this nutritious food can help support the digestive system and lower LDL cholesterol levels.
WHERE TO BUY RAW COCOA BEANS
You can buy cocoa beans from Nigeria, Do you need this product click here